I really enjoy Pinterest.
So much so I have to set aside time specifically for Pinterest so that I don’t get sidetracked from everything else I need to accomplish. So, it’s only fitting that I share a Pinterest contest with you.
Over the last few weeks you may have noticed a trend (or two!) in my posts.
I am blogging regularly.
I am blogging for Compassion.
You are probably wondering what Compassion and Pinterest have in common at this point. Well, you did read that there’s a contest, correct? Compassion is holding a Pinterest contest and I get to tell you about it!
1. Create a Pinterest board titled “My Sponsored Child.”
2. On the board you create,
- pin the image in this post and associate the following link with the pin:
- pin any one of the following and tag this second pin with #mysponsoredchild.
- A photo of you and your sponsored child together.
- A photo of you with a letter from your sponsored child.
- A photo of you holding a photo of your sponsored child.
- pin anything else you want that is relevant to your sponsored child or Compassion.
Once you have created your board, share the URL with us, along with your contact information, using the form at the end of this blog post.
You will receive one contest entry for every repin your “Pin It for My Sponsored Child” pin receives. You can also enter the contest by sponsoring a child via compassion.com/my-sponsored-child during the contest period. You will receive 30 contest entries for each child you sponsor.
As with many contests there will be prizes awarded. Winners will be chosen at random. Ten separate sponsors will win a $25 gift for their sponsored child. Five separate sponsors will win a $100 gift for their sponsored child’s family.
This contest is proving a tad bit difficult for me at the moment. You see, I have a pin board created with the above image pinned and linked. But we haven’t chosen our child yet! Ahh! Must do this soon!
Courtesy of Compassion International: