So, way over on my facebook page a friend challenged me to a 10 day challenge. Normally I won’t do these things but this one piqued my interest. It’s a quite a bit different than your normal “challenges”. At least what’s considered normal for Facebook these day! 🙂
Here’s the rules:
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever)
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.
Here’s my Day 1 –
Ten things I want to say to ten different people right now.
1. You didn’t take the road less traveled. You just fooled yourself into thinking that.
2. I know you mean well but sometimes you need to just let me be me instead of who you think I should be.
3. You’re a lot stronger than you let people see – even yourself.
4. Do your own job – I’m tired of doing it for you.
5. You’re a grown man – start acting like it.
6. You are one of the most incredible people I know.
7. You really aggravate me at times but I love you so very much and I know you’re only little once.
8. You can’t be everyone’s friend AND the boss. Pick one.
9. I love you so very much but you’re not allowed to be a teenager just yet.
10. If you ever figure out that I exist, you will have totally made my day!
Feel free to join me in this Ten Day Challenge. If you decide to do this leave a comment so I know you’re playing too.